Top Reasons To Start Airbnb in Canada
I have started doing Airbnb around 3 months ago, and it has been a life changing experience! It is so much better than traditional method of renting, it pays more, it is more safe and you get far more freedom and peace of mind.
Top Reasons to Start you short term rental business in Canada though Airbnb:
More Freedom with Airbnb:
Airbnb guests are not always at home. Most of my Airbnb guests would be in your city for Business or Tourism and they would not be home. In case you are renting a basement, you have more freedom knowing there is nobody in your house other than you most of the time.
Airbnb is safe:
- Self Check-in option is amazing, not having to meet a person yourself during the Covid-19 pandemic, is great!
- Airbnb checks the ID and has the credit card of your guests.
- Airbnb guests are not your tenants, if you feel unsafe with them in your place you contact the police and get them out of your place the same day.
- Airbnb Announced a Global Party Ban on August 20, 2020.
Airbnb Pays More:
- All transactions are cashless and done through Airbnb platform.
- You do not have to ask a guest to pay you, because you get paid through Airbnb.
- I’m making over two times more money for my basement suite though Airbnb than I would get from a long term tenant.
- Host Guarantee Program: Any damage to my property is covered by Airbnb.
Guys, I’m looking forward to answer more questions on this blog for you. Looking forward to read your comments! Tell me what you like the most Airbnb or any concerns you have before you start doing the short term rental business with Air bnb.