FgThis article is written for everyone who is thinking of driving for Uber in Montreal and would like to know how much you can expect to earn as an Uber driver.
Driving for Uber in Montreal is a source of good extra income. It is one of the Top 5 cities to be an Uber driver in Canada. Most of the Uber trips in Montreal are happening in downtown making the trips short and fast paced. Also, I would like to remind everyone about the necessity to speak French in Montreal.
How Much Do Uber Drivers Make in Montreal, Quebec?
Uber drivers in Montreal reported to make anywhere in range of $19 to $22 per hour driving in downtown area. Full time Uber drivers are making $55,000 per year, driving 40 to 50 hours a week. Majority of Uber drivers in Montreal are doing it part time, working only 10 hours a week with average weekly income of $200 in average.
How to start driving for Uber in Montreal, Quebec?
There are three basic steps to drive in Montreal, Quebec:
- Click on this link and fill out your registration form to drive for Uber.
- You will get invited to the Uber Green Light Hub in Montreal, Quebec.
- Visit the Uber Green Light Hub.
This is all you need to do, click on the link and register.
Uber will invite you to the Green Light Hub and explain everything in details.
Want to find out more? Keep reading.
Detailed list of requirements you should know if you want to drive for Uber in Montreal.
- Be 21+ years or older.
- Valid Class 4C Quebec Drivers License.
- Background Check: Driving record and criminal background check SAAQ.
- Speak Basic French.
- Year 2009 model or newer.
- 4 Doors.
- Solid Roof.
- Maximum of 350,000 km on odometer.
- 2 Government Issued IDs.
- Background check form once it is complete.
Please comment, share you stories and ask questions!
Thank you for reading this article.