Things you should know about (RIPP)
- English Requirement is as low as CLB 4.
- Almost any occupation is accepted under NOC: 0, A, B, C and D.
- Only around 150 nomination are allocated for RIPP.
- The program has not yest started and you have time to act!
Reasons Why Canada Started (RIPP)
- Fill labour shortages: The regions do not have enough work force to help local businesses grow and succeed.
- Retain international students: International student graduates who have graduated from Ontario are encouraged to stay and work in Canada.
- Get skilled workers faster: It is not an easy task for businesses to attract talents and skilled workers in rural area. Canada immigration simplified the program to bring foreign professional who are intending to settle in those communities and work.
Regional Immigration Pilot Program is a part of Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). This Program is similar to AIPP and Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot. Many immigrants started coming and staying in the rural communities. It has had a significant positive impact on local economies. New Canadians and families starting their new life in Canada.
Communities Participating in Regional Immigration Pilot Program
Immigration Streams Participating in Regional Immigration Pilot Program
- Foreign Worker stream.
- International Student stream.
- In-Demand Skills stream.
Links to help you with (RIPP)
- WES for Education Credential Assessment.
- Book English Test IELTS
- Websites to help you find a job (Indeed.ca , Workopolis, JobBank)
- Apply for this program here